Terms of Service
- Rate My Desktop reserves the right to disable or delete any file which might compromise the security of our servers, uses excessive bandwidth, violates this Terms of Service or is otherwise considered undesirable (at our sole discretion).
- The image hosting service is provided as-is with no implied warranties of any kind. We can not be held responsible for the loss of data or other damages which may result from (lack of) functionality of our service.
- Rate My Desktop does not allow the following types of files to be uploaded::
- Images which violate copyrights or patents are not allowed.
- Images which contain adult content such as pornography or excessive nudity.
- Images which contain gruesome scenes, such as dead people or mutilations.
- Images which violate the privacy of the individuals depicted are not allowed.
- Images which are considered illegal in your country.
- Files will not be deleted unless they have not been accessed for some time or violate our Terms of Service.
- Rate My Desktop reserves the right to deny access to any user who uploads files that compromise the security of our servers, use excessive bandwidth or are otherwise deemed to be misusing the free file hosting service.
- Rate My Desktop reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notification.
Like many other Web sites, www.ratemydesktop.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userís movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.ratemydesktop.org and other sites on the Internet.
www.ratemydesktop.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.